I am in a safe state.
What does it mean?
Well, I finally heard (the HR officer read it to me) the job offer of the company. It’s actually OK, but with their offer, I could not possibly pay my current employer for the remaining return service that I would not be able to tender.
Anyway, the good news is, they are willing to wait until my return service is over. How good is that?🙂 At least I still have another chance. By then, I would be free as a bird! Haha…Lucky me!
As for now, I will prepare and hmm…look for other opportunities!🙂