hello guys and gals,
sorry for stirring confusion in your minds when i asked you to create your own CSS for your blog. i just got a little too excited. hehe..
Anyway, here are some things that you can do to accomplish your homework.
1. Read this article about CSS (important) : CSS Design Process
2. download the original blog template
3. read and analyze the html code….(you have to study basic html or review it)
4. take note of the elements of the page…
5. try to see how the current CSS was applied to the html
6. experiment with the current css..
7. discover, and learn! have fun!
8. create sketches of your design on paper (or computer software)
9. create your own CSS for the page!