Today is Wednesday, and so far, I haven’t done half of the things I wanted to do this week. 😦
1. I’ll really go to the office early tomorrow, at around 9am…
2. I have to prepare for my IT120 class. Haven’t given it much preparation lately kasi. (I have to set aside the things that are bugging me right now. It won’t help me meet my goals anyway)
3. I have installed CorelDraw on my laptop already but I haven’t started creating the book for Grade 2, let alone do the editing for Grade 1.
4. I don’t think now is the best time to study GIMP – maybe on Sunday, when I finish my laundry.
5. I have to monitor the OJTs…tsk2.. haven’t been a good OJT coordinator!
6. I haven’t even started the Linux tutorial, how in the world could I finish it? Duh.
Well, I actually accomplished some things this week:
1. I polished my ODesk profile
2. Took and passed the tests (HTML 4.01 and Unix Shell Scripting)
3. Installed CorelDraw
4. Finished the Word exercises in CSC1
5. Discussed number systems, conversion, and addition in IT 120
It’s a nice week after all! 🙂