1. Fill up and submit the JEDI application. Hooray! I’ve actually filled up and prepared all the requirements for the JEDI app, but wasn’t able to let the VCAA sign it for approval (I’ll do that on Monday)
2. Create IT 120 Prelim Exam – Hmm.. Tonight! Promise…
3. Have fun at Rang2’s post bday celeb – Postponed! 😦
4. Install CorelDraw on lappy and edit Grade 1 book. Yippee! 🙂 I’ll drop by Kristan to show the updates…
5. Install GIMP and study its features… I don’t think I have time for this one!
6. Create a report on the OJTs – 😦
7. Finish the Linux tutorial – 😦
Next week, I plan to:
1. Finish the apps for JEDI and PSITE by Monday.
2. Do the Grade 2 book
3. Give well-prepared lectures in class, and exams/quiz as well… 😉
4. Read and experiment more on OS…