It’s been a fantastic summer so far. I’ve never learned so much in so little time. Hooray! 🙂
Here’s how I spend a typical summer workday:
1. Read Didache and thank the Lord for another wonderful day.
2. Read important emails and blog feeds (Bo Sanchez’s and Sacha’s usually).
3. Toast bread, drink Milo, and cook bfast.
4. Shower (I have to shower first before I use the computer to avoid hurting my eyes).
5. Start work at ODesk.
6. Prepare for the afternoon classes.
7. Go to class (1-4pm). Simultaneous class: It120 and CSC1 (Multitasking! Hehe… :D)
8. Go home and discuss with UK boss about ODesk assignment or just continue where I left off from my assignment.
9. Cook or eat dinner (I usually cook viand once a day – in the morning. Just to save – both time and money!). 😉
10. Watch a movie or TV. Or do social networking. Fun! Relax. 🙂
I am supposed to be playing badminton on Saturday mornings but my constant badminton buddies – Angem and Sir Monching are having a grand vacation so it’s currently out of my schedule.
Sartudays now are for the laundry (which keep on piling up since I worked at ODesk) and still work…at ODesk or checking papers…If I have money + time then I go out with friends, do the grocery or just shop around..
Sundays are for mass, laundry, or pressing clothes. Most of the time, I am a couch potato and just watch movies. =)