Gosh. This is just the 3rd time that I’ve rewritten this post. I was disconnected because of the blackout and when I pressed the Publish button, I got an error message. And when I pressed the back button, I got a blank post. Grr!
Anyway, I was happy last week because I had a blast. It was a wonderful week, was able to cross out a number of things on my to-do list.
- had a fun time during the Echo Seminar. I was able to pull off a good-enough presentation about my ITSS training. They were more interested to hear about my experiences during my travel and stay in Japan than the contents of my training. Well, that’s quite understandable because they weren’t really into IT. But I also learned a lot of things from the speakers. I’m a regular at Echo Seminars already – not once have I been a plain spectator. Well, I love attending trainings and seminars! =)
- opened up my passbook account
- had a ‘business meeting” with Laiza and Ems at KFC
- had our first REAL household at Ate Rev’s bhaus
- super happy chika and laughing moments with Pierre and Chami at Yellow Cab and Aling Fopeng’s
- had super bonding with brothers Jong and Gringo, and Charie
Tasks from last week:
- polish app and resume
- compute partial grades
- gym tym!
- plan, prepare, and practice demo on “Installation of OS: Windows XP and Ubuntu”
- prepare for household at BQ