Wow. This summer is one of the best summers I ever had!
I had fun doing the things I listed on my Summer 2010 checklist. Though I wasn’t able to play badminton, try scuba diving, spelunking, and zip lining, still I had tons of unexpected, unplanned fun! 🙂
1. My cousins, brother and I went swimming in Samal Island.
2. My BQmates and I played bowling, sang our hearts out at Musicbox, and went seafood tripping at Tiongson ^^).
3. Had a mini high school reunion.. with Dianne, Love, Pierre, Paeng, Chay, Carla, Ellda, and Julienne.. It’s so nice to see old friends and realize that nothing has changed… despite not seeing each other for 10 yrs, we’ve remained friends… 🙂
4. Went home to Mangagoy and had fun with cousins..bonding time with Kim2 (whom I have seen for the 3rd time only). Visited Ocean View and the very cutie doll house… visited Nanay Inday… and had a road trip with Papa to Enchanted River.. super super fun!
5. Celebrated Nycah’s baptism and went around Davao with family and friends.
6. Did lots of interviews, and demos… also conducted a successful seminar at Holy Trinity College.
Whew! It was a great summer! 🙂