Yesterday, I attended The Feast Davao. I’ve been wanting to attend The Feast since I read about it in Bo’s blogs. But I was never able to. I’m glad to have finally attended it yesterday, on it’s 1st anniversary. =)
The Theme was: Life of No Regrets. Here are some things I learned from the speakers:
- Happiness comes from living for something bigger than yourself.
- Thoughts create action, and they become your reality.
- There are 2 greatest moments in a person’s life: 1st is when you were born, and the 2nd is when you realize WHY you were born… when you finally discover your PURPOSE.
- And Bro. Adrian also shared about Four Facts of Life:
- 1. Money can be earned. God wants you to live in ABUNDANCE!
- 2. There is no conflict that can’t be resolved with communication.
- 3. The life of a loved one can’t be replaced.
- 4. The greatest failure in this life is the loss of your soul.
The praise and worship time was great! The songs were moving and the singers were fantastic! Plus, Jeremie Tampoy of Pilipinas Got Talent also sang That’s All I Ask of You, which really brought me to tears…angelic voice… gave me goosebumps.