I’ve been using my Android Phone (Kata i1) for almost 3 weeks now. By the way, I got it for 9,500 because I used my credit card to purchase it (my first time to use the card for purchases). It should only be 8,400 if I paid it in cash. As I’ve mentioned in my earlier post, the phone has nice specs and so far I’m pleased with its performance.
I’ve downloaded and installed free apps from Google Play and here are my favorites:
1. Expense Manager – It’s a great app for managing your daily expenses. Now I no longer have to keep a small notebook for my expenses.
2. Evernote – I use this for writing my journals and I’m currently exploring this to draft my blog posts.
3. My Calendar – I use this to track my menstrual period – It’s a girl thing! :p
4. Calendar – helps me keep track of my appointments
5. DX Toolbox – manages the apps running on my phone and cleans up memory
6. Shopping list – I use this to list the items that I need to shop for. It allows me to categorize the item and helps me keep track of my budget by setting the number of items to be bought and the price per item
7. Any.DO – One of my top fave app. It’s an excellent and easy to use to-do list app.
8. WordPress – Of course, it should be on my list! I’ve been using this to write and publish my blog posts. However since I am using the phone keypad, I often have lots of typos on my posts.😛
9. Dropbox – syncs my files – esp. photos from my phone with my online storage.🙂
10. Adobe Reader – I am happy that I am able to read my e-books conveniently on my phone and the app also allows me to highlight key words in the book. I still prefer this over Aldiko.🙂 I wanted to include the Bible app in this list but lately I’m disappointed with the fact that I had to buy the pro version for me to listen to the audios. Maybe I just had to tinker with the settings and download the audios when I have the time.
How about you? What are your favorite Android apps?