Feb just passed by in a flash. I had lots of activities packed last month that I was not able to blog on a more regular basis.
And now it’s already the 10th day of the month – and exactly one month before my birthday! Oh my oh my… I’m excited!🙂 Hmm.. I have some wish lists for my birthday. But I’ll share that in a little while. What have I been up to this Feb?
- Attended numerous trainings (Application Analysis, Application Component Detailed Design, Jquery)
- Took on a Job Jar
- Spent time with my housemates – and ex housemates (Callie’s christening, Carlo’s visit)
- Met new friends at the iLoveLife retreat
- Continued attending Call Center Feast
- Continued serving at the Ortigas Feast (Usher and Awesome Kids Ministries)
This month’s pics
This March, I’m looking forward to
- Attend Worship Workshop
- Attend JEWELS
- Visit relatives at Rizal
- Basic Communications Skills Workshop
- Yoga! Woohoo!
- Sharepoint project
- Travel to a nearby beautiful spot
- Lenten reflection
- 3rd birthday celebration of my niece Nycah
- Grand Easter Feast!
My Wishlist: (Some of you might like to get me some of these..hehe)
- spend my birthday with the babies at Grace to be born
- lose 20 lbs by April
- yoga and run
- new backpack
- Super food grocer items
- pretty AND comfortable shoes/sandals
- new working clothes
- Ardent Spring perfume
- laser hair treatment for my underarms and legs