I haven’t been (really) writing in this blog for months. All I do is create collages of my recent activities.
I miss writing. I miss hearing and reading my thoughts. When I do feel like writing, it’s either I’m commuting or I’m in the office.
Blog sites are blocked in the office so I can’t write on this WordPress blog. Although we have an internal blog site in the company, I’m too busy at work to really have the time to spend a few minutes writing my thoughts so I usually have to stop myself from day dreaming about writing.
There are a lot of things in my mind right now. Questions I’ve been wanting to ask myself. Sometimes I just wanna sit with myself and really draw important answers to questions that are bugging me for quite some time already. I’ve been very busy with work and ministry activities lately. I haven’t had the time to just meditate and think about where my life is heading. It’s already mid-year and I haven’t had the time to check my goals.
- Do I still enjoy what I’m doing on a daily basis?
- What do I want to accomplish?
- Is it worth it?
- Where am I headed?
- How do my daily activities help me achieve my long term goals?
- What are my long term goals?
- How can I improve my processes?
- How can I get better?
- What are the things that I should continue doing?
- What is blocking me from doing what I really want to do with my life?
- Am I really happy?
- Am I making a difference?
- Have I been loving myself or did I try to please people in the expense of my own happiness?
- Am I learning new things?