Hi! I am Mylene. I’m glad that you came to visit my site. I hope you find my posts useful, interesting, and worth your time.🙂
- am married to a wonderful, loving husband and am expecting to have our first born on October 2016
- am a software engineer at Accenture Austin, USA
- used to be a Web Developer at Active Rail Technology Solutions, Davao City
- used to teach IT and CompSci subjects to college students in Mindanao State University – General Santos City (MSU-Gensan), University of Southeastern Philippines (USeP), ACLC GenSan (part-time), Notre Dame of Marbel University (NDMU, part-time), and Stratford International (part-time)
- did part-time jobs at ODesk as a virtual assistant/researcher/blogger. (Had a wonderful chance to work with my Filipina IT geek idol, Sacha Chua).
- love chocolates, cheese-flavored chips, pasta, flowers, sunsets, paintings, books and traveling
- also love spending time and chilling out with friends and family.
I am happy when I am with the people I love – my husband and our families/friends, when I see my loved ones happy, and when I make others happy! =)
I am interested in people, what makes them tick, what makes them laugh, what makes them cry.
Disclaimer: My postings reflect my own views and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer, Accenture.
My (inactive) other blog (about Technology, Teaching and Work): mylenesereno.blogspot.com